Saturday, February 25, 2017

Review: Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career

Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career by Jocelyn K. Glei
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

WoW! So much to learn from this book. The second in series and an incredible sequel of Manage your day-to-day (link http://amzn.to/2lkpOXe )
Seriously, there're no words enough to explain the greatness of this book, a fabulous compilation of stories, lessons and teachings of some rare and successful persons.

Why just four stars?
Simply, bcoz earlier one was beyond my expectations and this one is some what repetition and extension of earlier book.


I honestly recommend you to read. If not, then at least go though the notes and highlights I've created, which I'm going to put on my blog www.sumt7.blogspot.com

Here's the link http://amzn.to/2lkeYk1 to buy it at Rs 49 or 0.79 USD.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may, may not be votary of your opinion but I will support you every time in expressing it ...!!

Most Popluar Posts