Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Totally seduced!!






Yaap!! another neo-bhramchari lured by a perfectly bleached, semi waxed, average figured gal at near by Mobile Shoppy. It was equally diversified bilateral attraction created between we two …
She was in creamy white top on dark brown jeans, entered with troublesome face (as signature expression of every super ordinary girl) . So she was second left to me as there was one more haddi (customer) between us. As soon he left, she overed me from left I noticed her semi brown colored texture of her hairs which is in contract with her artificially fair skin. She saw me I saw her, again she as than I reciprocated, than she came closer to me her poorly developed bossom touching mildly built biceps! I feel her bad breath, she gave me nottey smile but I abhashed what to do.
INTERMISSION
Than the shop owner gave her mobile to get the no. for recharge my hand involuntarily started copying her no. As my eyes were fixed on her Samsung handset!
She noticed the matter but haven't shown any desired action! Again my hands  under influence of my heart n all the loveiophilic hormones pressed calling but, than wd in 3.5 nano seconds she said Hello hello, are you able to hear me hello!!  Than she turned back and saw towards me    Kaise log hai baat bhi nhai karte …
I snatched shoppers Mobile and dialed my new number in one go (as its never ever possible for me remember the same) .
Than she paid Rs 500 note for Rs 95 Recharge! She again turned by me and saw for somewhat 15 seconds, I too …
Than she disappeared in a moment! But I was still in comma!
My friend said Tere totte kyo uudaie huae hai…?
Mat puch bhai in chand paalo mai kya se kya ho gaya! I said.
He acclaimed, Haan waise be wo ladki tujh se kuch jada he chipak rhai thee!!
I said in distress -
Saali Ki terchi nazar ne dil ko kar diya peenchar …

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may, may not be votary of your opinion but I will support you every time in expressing it ...!!

Most Popluar Posts