Thursday, July 21, 2011

Deedar-e-ishq

July 21,1405hrs
I entered room no.1 of our college after confirming from 3 odd peoples. I was in peach colour T-shirt over extra long black jeans. My eyes were searching her roll no. 899 than mine 875 than started  measuring approximate distance between her n me!
As I entered several eyes wd two special eyes from dark corner of room laser focused on me, suddenly my ultra super radar alert me she's there !! I saw her, she saw n thn penetrated her eyes in mine, I Knock down n saw downwards!! Than move upwards (as there were large upstairs due ancient architect) she diverted her mind than her eyes and I also followed the same, started exploring my seat  869,870,872 thn 875 here I'm just 4'7" inch diagonally opposite to her. But our distance is least as compared to earlier positions (as semester increases our mutual distance decreases due decrease in numbers of students).
Than I saw her surrounding n found one of her brother-in-law★ is adjacent to her!!
I could see his extra white teeth twinkling over his xtra dark face! Ahh bhagwan aagle teen din ye kamina uske saath bethega. Nhaiiiiii …!!
(Oh God this idiot have got privilege to sit adjacent to her next three days, oh nooooo!!)
Anyway after sitting I found crisps n trups on her forehead, what she wanna to say " Arre yanha sabke pas answer sheet hai mere pass nhai?! "
Than I popped out to collect my answer sheet n found pleasant satisfaction on her face …
Than I saw her n thanked from heart and she's waiting. Ma'am distributed question paper she saw her I saw her face found beautiful smile might be due to simplicity of paper or her beloved friend Sumaila Quershai is beside me, than she thumbs up which directed 80% towards me n 20% in mid air or to her friend …
Here the answering machine is ON (means me) but I saw her in between to boost myself, while her eyes was on me n my answer sheet confessed her brother-in-law ★ ( means one my good friend Vikas).
So she completed her question paper 26 mins before me n started teasing me, while waiting for her lesbian friend!
I just asked for supplementary copy and now in bewilderment whether to return back n make colleagues laugh or write for another 15 marks, and I opted for later one, here she go n return her eyes at last!!
Yesssssss!!!!

Wo chaale wo chaale, dekho pyaar ki kali,
koi roke na usse, wo chaale meri jaan . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may, may not be votary of your opinion but I will support you every time in expressing it ...!!

Most Popluar Posts