Friday, February 24, 2017

Review: The Achievement Habit: Stop Wishing, Start Doing, and Take Command of Your Life

The Achievement Habit: Stop Wishing, Start Doing, and Take Command of Your Life The Achievement Habit: Stop Wishing, Start Doing, and Take Command of Your Life by Bernard Roth
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Just Okay! Language was less interesting than the content. Most of the things are what I've already read in many other books. Yeah! I learned few new things as well, from it.

Short summary - To understand the difference between how you see yourself and how others perceive you, ask five friends to jot down five characteristics of your personality. Compare their responses to your own list: you’ll see some variety but also a lot of overlap. That overlap will include some characteristics you’ll want to retain and others you’ll want to change.

It’s also important to understand your intentions. What do you want to achieve? Ask yourself what you would do if you only had ten minutes, ten hours, and so on. That way, you’ll be clear on what you really want.

So for sure, I'm not gonna recommend it to anyone...!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may, may not be votary of your opinion but I will support you every time in expressing it ...!!

Most Popluar Posts